Well, so this is the very beginning of the Gebski blog. We're jumping on the blog highway and there isn't an exit in sight. As you can see this is a work in progress. I've accomplished so far designing the page, and will be posting at least a couple pictures shortly. Hurray!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
hiphip!
moochas grassias -- I'm just gettin' started! ;)
good job! Your background is great. We will have to get together and work on mine
Thanks! :) Just let me know and I'll show you, it's too fun.
K more pictures so I can see your face!
Downloading pics tonight...hopefully they won't be crooked on the page or cut off. Hmmm still figuring that whole thing out.
get to bloggin' yo
I can not believe how big my niece is getting. Were are the curls?? Corbin Auntie misses you hope you'r doing well in school.
Love the blog Ill need to start one.
love, auntie leslie.
Post a Comment